Friday, May 8, 2009

Showering

Last weekend was quite a busy one, starting with the shower that my fabulous Ward Group coworkers threw on Friday afternoon. It was great to have a beautiful afternoon at Shirley's for everyone to shower love on Baby Shoup (and me :) ). Gaela Renee took some great pictures with my camera which I'll to upload the rest of soon, but for now, here's one of me and one of my favorite little onesie for Baby Shoup:





I wish I'd thought to have someone take a big group picture, darnit - I always think of those things much too late!) Thanks so much to Shirley, Rob, Barbara, Pat, Gaela, Robin, Amy, Megan, Robin, Carissa, Bryan, and Shon for being such an amazing group of people to work with every day and to Stephanie, Mary, Susie, Lauren, Kathy, Essie, Jennifer, Jane, and Candy for coming out to help us celebrate! I'm so amazingly lucky and I know mom even mentioned she worries a little less about me being so far away from home (even though, yes, I am 30) with such great people surrounding me.

---------------------------------
I also had a shower on Saturday, but don't have any pictures on my camera so I'm going to wait until I get those from everyone else to post about that shower.

...and I'm on the last load of laundry for the time being and hope to get a few little projects done in the nursery this weekend and might just have completed nursery pictures by the end of the weekend. What a great Mothers Day present that would be for myself. :)

...Til next time, Keep Shuffling!

No comments: