Sunday, May 10, 2009

A place for my stuff

At long last I believe almost everything for Baby Shoup is in place in the nursery and aside from a few finishing touches (hooking up the monitor, finding a rug we like, setting up the bouncer), I feel prepared. (Well, I will once a few more things are done around the house and I actually get MY hospital bag packed!) :) So, a tour, if you will...

A view from the doorway:


The closet - which still has plenty of room for boy or girl clothes obviously once we know which Baby is. :)


The dresser/changing table:


A close-up of the shelves I hung this weekend and my "Buddy Art":


A close-up of the starfish favor from my Ward Group shower complete with the tag that says, "A Star is Born. Baby Shoup - Due June 1, 2009"


...and a super close-up of one of my favorite ideas that I had for the room - a black and white photo collage of Buddy, our first "baby". I actually hope to get an 8X10 of Buddy & Baby once he or she is home and replace the big picture with that, but for now, it's ALL Buddy.


The built-in's, which still have plenty of room too - but that we know will be filled in no time!


...and a new view of the crib/nightstand (I still need to re-straighten the hearts on the wall, but had to include the picture with the new Texas Rangers receiving blanket I found to take our new little sports fan home from the hospital in - to match the onesie he or she will be sporting):


..Til next time, Keep Shuffling!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Suzy,
The room looks great! I love the Buddy collage. You are all ready it seems! Cannot wait to see Baby Shoup in the room now...
Jamie