Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2 posts in one day?!

Well, my post this morning was a bit sad, but this one will have a totally different tone because at my 39 week checkup today, while there is nothing seriously wrong, Dr Staub does have a few concerns about Baby Shoup - first that he or she has a rather large noggin (all the better for that might brain), that coupled with the fact that he/she isn't really dropping and doesn't show any signs of wanting to come out on his/her own, and my slightly high blood pressure, he recommended we go ahead and "evict" Baby Shoup...TOMORROW! While it's certainly exciting, it was definitely a shock to me to be sitting there thinking Baby would be baking for a while yet, and learn that in less than 24 hours we'll be holding him/her in our arms and FINALLY be able to call him/her by their name instead of just "Baby Shoup". What a whirlwind of emotions today has been. I'm just tying up as many loose ends as I can and preparing for the fact that tomorrow, Joey, Buddy, and I will go from a family of 3 to a family of 4. We head to the hospital around 10 and should meet him/her around Noon if all goes as suddenly planned and will update as soon as we know more. As you can guess, there is a CRAZY amount of shuffle going on around here and we just can't wait to share all the excitement!

...Til next time, Keep Shuffling!

1 comment:

Meggers1021 said...

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl. I will be praying for you guys. Love ya!!