Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just as I suspected

Call it my first glimpse into mother's intuition, but I had a feeling that at my checkup yesterday that I wouldn't be hearing any progress type of news on Baby Shoup. While I suppose I was partially wrong as he or she is head down which is definitely a great start, my doctor did confirm that in terms of dilation, nothing (nada, zip, zilch) is happening yet. Of course, he said that he's checked some women who go into labor just a day or days after no dilation, but I have a feeling that won't be me and that Baby Shoup is still snuggled up in there and not quite ready to make an appearance. That said, we will continue to wait with as much patience as possible and fill our time with all the little things that still need to be done and be thankful that our now full term baby should have a decreased chance of having problems and be fattening up to be even more healthy the longer he or she stays put.

...Til next time, Keep Shuffling!

1 comment:

Meggers1021 said...

Great news! I can't wait!