Friday, January 2, 2009

A new year, A new blog

Welcome to the Shuffling Shoup's blog! I've decided to start blogging somewhere that family and friends can access since not everyone has myspace or facebook and e-mails can often get lost in spam.

I figured since 2009 will be an eventful year for Joey, Buddy, and I with Baby Shoup on the way (expected arrival date sometime around June 1st), I would follow the lead of several friends who have blogs and update rather often (hopefully once a week) to let everyone know what's going on in our lives.

I hope you'll all subscribe and follow along as we find time to update, and add pictures to document 2009 and the years to come!
-Suzy & Joey (& Buddy & Baby Shoup too)!

1 comment:

CorriR said...

Congrats! It's exciting and trust me, you'll so love having the written history!!