Wednesday, October 14, 2009

One update at a time

Some updates may be a bit out of order as I get to them, but I figured I'd do at least one quick one while I still have some energy and am up past my bedtime this evening. :)

A Huge Congratulations to Bryan and Meagan Baker! We had a great time at the wedding, although Joey and I tend not to end up spending a lot of time together at such social gatherings, we did grab this one shot together! I didn't get any decent ones of Bryan and Meagan (I really need to go back to my tradition of trying to get at least 1 picture of Joey and I and the bride and groom at weddings), but their blog is linked to mine so feel free to wander over and check them out!


It's too bad we were running around so much that weekend that I didn't even manage to take any pictures of Jackson & Grandma Shoup! We'll have to make up for that when we travel to Vicksburg, Mississippi for a little family reunion on Halloween weekend.
...Til next time, Keep Shuffling!

1 comment:

Meggers1021 said...

Thanks for the shout out!! I'm glad you guys had fun at the wedding, we did too! Love ya!