Saturday, October 17, 2009

Last 10/17 post

There are 2 previous posts from just a little bit ago tonight so check those out first. :)

Last weekend, Granny Becky came down and we visited the Pumpkin Patch! It was actually quite chilly so the hat was necessary. We probably should have timed things a little better because Jackson was quite sleepy, but he still was great even though he wasn't really smiley and we even got some sleeping pictures at the end. Thanks again to Jamie for her amazing photo/editing skills! Shall we schedule our Christmas photo session soon? :)




Jackson's girlfriend, Camryn, couldn't help but smile at me!

One of my faves!

Fell asleep hanging out in the "BOB" with Leighton Parker.

Home and all warmed up in my jammies with Granny!

Last, but not least for today, Yes, for all you Texas fans, I realize this is probably more "Tenneessee orange", but it's the closest we have to burnt orange for Jackson to help Daddy cheer on the Longhorns today so it will do til he grows into the Texas outfit that Connor handed down to him - and that's going to be a while!
...Til next time, Keep Shuffling!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Just got done catching up! I love reading your blog, it reminds me of all the sweet little baby moments that go by so fast! Jackson is adorable and it's evident that he is very much loved by many! I got a little teary reading the part about how he smiles in his sleep when you laugh while holding him... so sweet!

Mommy said...

I love the pic of you with him at the pumpkin patch!! :) Precious...