Tuesday, February 3, 2009

If I have to...

Since Meagan tagged me, I suppose I'll follow through...

1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were tagged...
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

In no particular order: 10 HONEST things about myself

1. I am a lifetime member of Girl Scouts. I had a really great time even though by the end of high school I was 1 of only 2 girls in our town still involved, but I did get to experience a lot of great things for little or no money in the grand scheme of things.

2. I hate that I do it, but I’m a scab picker – often someone has to tell me to quit because it’s a subconscious sort of OCD thing I think.

3. I love trivia and playing games and wish more friends would be willing to have a game night...it always tends to turn into drinking games.

4. I turned down a trip to the Superbowl from a station a few years ago and wonder if I'll ever have that chance resurface...

5. Until about midway through college, I always thought I'd end up living in the same small town I grew up in, or one close to it and as much as I enjoyed my upbringing there, I just can't imagine living there and am glad my life has turned out the way it has.

6. I failed a class in college. That's hard to admit since I was valedictorian of my high school class and think I'm "smarter than the average bear", but I truly believe that foreign teachers can make a (in this case negative) difference because when I retook the class, I had a high B without trying as hard as I coud have.

7. I love to make lists, but sometimes faced with a task like this, I draw a blank on what I actually want to admit.

8. I love Seinfeld and quote it as often as I deem appropriate.

9. I hate those little earbud things for Ipods and such. I have to have the regular “outie” headphones. It's not because I don't like things in my ear - I just don't like the way they feel.

10. I wasn’t able to swallow pills until a year or so into college. I still have a hard time swallowing pills w/o water, but I can take multiple pills at a time and am thankful that I no longer need to crush up children’s Tylenol in ice cream to take pills.

Now I will tag 7 other peeps and they can do the same things and share all their interesting facts! Jaymie, Corri, Lisa/Robin-DallasEats girls, Lisa H, Joanna, Katie, Jeff & Sarah B

No comments: