Sunday, November 15, 2009

Who's a bigger ham?!

I still owe a post update on our Halloween weekend trip to Mississippi, and the great visit Jackson and I had with Kim & Ben this past Friday, but for now, I just wanted to share one picture from that outing...Kim took us to "The Club" (Mira Vista) for lunch and while she was in the bathroom getting Ben all set in a new diaper, I was taking some self-portraits of Jackson and I. This one made me laugh because I wasn't looking at him while taking it so I was talking and making noise and apparently it worked - we both have big open-mouth smiles, but I wouldn't have it any other way!



...Til next time, Keep Shuffling!

2 comments:

Rhys said...

he wins...but just because he has the jazz hands and you don't...probably too busy holding the camera! :)

The Cookie Lady said...

Oh my gosh, Rhys, I'm so glad you pointed out the jazz hands. Joey seems to think Jackson's going to be a professional golfer, but this tells me he might be a professional cheer leader, or dancer, but I'm guessing cheer leader, because he likes to talk so much. :D :D :D