Saturday, November 7, 2009

Our little Noisemaker

Jackson can be quite loud when he wants to, as is evident from the following video. One minute he was quietly playing in the exersuacer and the next, we think all hell has broken loose. Joey and I were trying to get dinner ready so at first I thought Jackson was just done with it and wanted out, but it turns out, he just wanted someone to watch him play! Since he always seems to pull a "Michigan J Frog" when I hold the camera to video him, I decided to just set it on the coffee table and watch him from the couch. (I love how Buddy is just sitting on the love seat in the background!)


...Til next time, Keep Shuffling!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

He just continues to get cuter and cuter everyday! And I agree, Buddy in the background is pretty entertaining too! We have a black lab, they are the best dogs to have around kids! They are so gentle and will pretty much take about anything!