Sunday, August 16, 2009

Poker Run

Mom, Dad, and Phil participate in many "Poker Runs" that serve as fundraisers while being fun for the participants at the same time. I'm not sure about all the logistics of how they work, but one is being planned to help a bit with Dad's medical costs. The poster below is incorrect as the date has been changed to Saturday, October 3rd, but it gives a good idea.


If any of you in Kansas are interested, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to get you more details. There's actually another version of the poster that I'll have to get from mom that also includes a picture of Jackson in his "My Grandpa Rides a Harley" onesie. It's still too big, but it was suitable enough for snapping the picture - and apparently, as much as I fear him riding, he even put his hands out like he was riding for this picture:


...Til next time, Keep Shuffling!

No comments: