Monday, August 17, 2009

Jackson Live!

Well, when I view it, it doesn't seem to have audio and I can't remember if my camera is supposed to or not (I'll try another one with Joey's camera later in the week), but here's a test video of Jackson. It's nothing exciting really although he does smile a little bit for a moment, just testing it out and hoping to post more so everyone (especially Granny Becky, Gramps, Grandma Shoup, Uncle Phil and Aunt Sheri) can see Jackson in action rather than just still shots. I actually started to video this morning, but both cameras died...Jackson does seem to be more of a morning person so I'll try again if he's cooing up a storm and smiling as he usually seems to do in the morning since he was actually a bit fussy this evening.



...Til next time, Keep Shuffling!

No comments: