Sunday, January 17, 2010

What a ride!

I still owe a holiday/Christmas update and I've started a decade in rewind recap as well, but in the meantime here's a quick happy update. Jackson is now sitting up really well on his own. Still can't sit himself up (without help) from a laying position, but I have a feeling it'll happen soon, however, being able to sit up has allowed him another fun thing with daddy - riding on his shoulders! Here's just one of many rides he's been on and while Jackson really seems to love it, I have a feeling that Joey enjoys it just as much, if not more!

...Til next time, Keep Shuffling!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Jackson is so cute! I can't get over how happy he looks all the time! For the longest time I couldn't get your blog to show up on my "blogs I am following" list... I got it to work today, yay! Can't wait to see more pictures of that sweet baby!

Suzy Shoup said...

Mandy - he's not happy all the time, but most of it. I find myself to be a happy person, but Joey most certainly is so I think Jackson will definitely have his demeanor. Last night was a bit of a fussy night for him, but he bumped his head at daycare yesterday and has a little knot so I'd be a little cranky too. :)
Yay for "officially" following us although I already knew you were.