Sunday, December 27, 2009

Jackson is 7 months!

Yes, Jackson is now 7 months and Rockin' right along (see 7 month picture-we love our AC/DC)! We've now tried all of the recommended veggies on the pediatrician's list as well as several fruits and a few other things. So far the only strong dislike has been avocado, but we'll keep trying. He hesitated with peas as well, but not as bad and didn't bat an eye when they've been mixed with carrots or sweet potatoes so that's a good sign. He even enjoyed his first taste of beets, which I personally find too "earthy" (I credit Rosanna with that nice description because we shared a salad and pizza a while back and the salad had beets, which I ate, but said they "taste kinda like dirt" and she said, "you mean 'earthy'"). :) I'm looking forward to him trying yogurt soon as well as some other fruits and meats as well. We're still trucking along nursing and it's been nice when I've been home during the holidays and didn't have to mess with stopping to pump because while I still have to stop to nurse, that doesn't feel like a chore to me as pumping often does...but we have less than 5 months til my revisd goal of nursing for his whole first year so now that we're well over halfway there, I'm really hopeful that we'll make it without formula.


7 months!

6 months!

5 months
4 months
3 months
~2 months
1 month

"Birthday"!

...Til next time, Keep Shuffling!

No comments: