Saturday, April 25, 2009

Buffett, Big Feet, and Baby Bedding

Joey & I had a great time at Jimmy Buffett last weekend although I left before the concert after being out there in the heat for 5 hours, I'd had about all I could handle. Unfortunately I only managed to snag this one picture of us when I was leaving (and dropping Joey back off on my way home - he only lasted another 3 or so hours and I came back to get him)


It's been quite hot and it was a busy week so unfortunately my feet have been a bit swollen, but hopefully putting them up most of the weekend (aside from a few errands and our day long childbirth class tomorrow) will help. I haven't taken a ton of pregnant pictures, but here I am at 34 weeks


...and "Granny" Habluetzel has finished the Baby Bedding and it's now in place - although I'm not 100% sure the bumper pads were meant for this crib (although I know they won't be in place too long for safety reasons) - either that or I'm just not sure I undertsand how to put them on right. Oh, the joys of being a new mom-to-be. :)

1 comment:

Hoping and Praying said...

Suzy - you look great! I don't believe you are so close to having this little one! I'm so happy for you guys. But one thing... I want to see the quilt too. Looks like your mom did a great job on the bedding. It's very cute!