Sunday, September 6, 2009

Smiling and Talking

It seems that Jackson will be cooing away and then once I grab the camera to start recording, he stops. (Makes me think of some cartoon, though I can't remember which one it was, where an animal was talking or dancing and someone tries to tell others, but every time, the animal quits when others are watching)

Regardless, I know some people (especially Granny Becky) who just love to see any video so here's one of him basically just smiling and me being crazy. The other does have him cooing a bit as he's been "talking" to us more lately, but it's still not near as much on the recording as we actually see. Stay tuned for more!





...and because it's kind of funny, here is Jackson doing his best Zoolander impression before we headed to Arlington on 8/22 for dinner with Bryan & Meagan (and what turned out to be a belated surprise birthday party for Bryan and me). I'm not sure if it's Blue Steel or Magnum, but either way, it's cute, despite the popped collar which Joey insisted on.


More to come soon since Trent fixed our computer and I have many pictures to catch up on uploading here!

...Til next time, Keep Shuffling!

2 comments:

The Cookie Lady said...

I just knew he would be an expressive baby. His mama is pretty vocal too and I love y'all!!!

Iris said...

That cracks me up! I have the exact same problem with Jas!